1) STRATEGIC VISIONING & PLANNING: Countless companies, large and small, consistently fail to build a multi-year plan for success. Many of the companies who actually build a strategic plan consistently fail to focus and rigorously execute their plan. P7 Enterprises partners with investors, boards of directors, executive leaders and management teams to build and execute long-term plans for success.
2) BUSINESS OPTIMIZATION: Growing companies often fail to understand and accept that increasing revenues does not necessarily mean a company and/or business initiative are fully optimized and will ultimately be successful. Times may be good at the company, but times may not be as great as stakeholders truly deserve and will eventually demand. P7 Enterprises partners with investors, boards of directors, executive leaders and management teams to identify and execute strategic initiatives to fully optimize a venture's potential and generate maximum financial returns.
3) CHANGE LEADERSHIP & MANAGEMENT: The best time and ideal environment to drive significant change in a company are when business performance is good, preferably great. Unfortunately, most companies tragically wait to drive necessary change until business performance is challenged and stakeholders are dissatisfied. P7 Enterprises partners with investors, boards of directors, executive leaders and management teams to identify and execute game-changing initiatives to fully optimize a venture's potential and generate maximum financial returns.
4) MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS: Mergers and acquisitions are a viable growth strategy if unrelenting business discipline and fortitude are brought to bear. Unfortunately, the excitement of deal making and froth and frenzy of the potential close generally result in companies paying too much for the targeted M&A transaction and paying too little attention to the real work of integration. P7 Enterprises partners with investors, boards of directors, executive leaders and management teams to identify optimum M&A targets, conduct rigorous due diligence, pay the right price for the M&A transaction, and build and execute a realistic integration plan.
5) BOARD GOVERNANCE & ACCOUNTABILITY: Given the impressive list of senior professionals on any number of boards of directors, it is amazing how many boards of directors absolutely fail to govern well and generally refuse to hold themselves accountable. Although the buck rightfully stops with the CEO on a daily basis, the board of directors should be held accountable for performance too. P7 Enterprises partners with investors and boards of directors to ensure the board of directors is truly a competitive advantage for a company rather than an impressive list of professionals serving as website window dressing.